USA Dinettes always respects their clients!!!! Whether you are a visitor or a existing client all of the information we receive and collect for our products and services is kept completely confidential and not shared with any other company. Your name, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers will never be shared with any other parties outside the network of USA Dinettes.
All of our records are received mechanically on our servers from the browser you are using, and will include the IP address you are using and cookie information and all URLs you request. We utilize this information to monitor searches and keywords used to upgrade our site through research and development to improve navigation making our product site better for the future use, to contact you at a later date with information about your product or up and coming information for your use. The only time we will share information is when we have your permission because you have requested this.
USA Dinettes will not contact you unless you have requested future information, or USA Dinettes receives valuable information pertaining to products or services you have purchased in the past, or for any current orders you have pending through our company. Any agents or employees representing USA Dinettes have the right to access any individual account for purposes pertaining to our company.
Our shipping charges are as followed, depending on what products size and weight some products may be as followed:
USA Dinettes is a manufacturer’s supplier of a large line of bar stools, home bars and home furnishings. Most of our product costs include shipping depending on the make, model, manufacturer and weight.
- Most product costs include FREE shipping which will be delivered via UPS Ground, FedEx or DHL Ground or truck and may be shipped directly from the manufacturer or our warehouse in Fort Lauderdale Florida depending on the model. Shipping times may vary depending on the type of product you order. Our product pages display approximate shipping times however may be shipped sooner or later. Feel free to call for more info on shipping. A representative may contact you via phone, fax or email to confirm with you the exact costs if needed.
- We do offer some custom products that may only be available via freight carrier (TRUCK) shipping which will be calculated and you will be contacted on this matter. EXAMPLE: Our solid Beachwood furniture weights makes some of these products a lot heavier than our standard bar stools and must be shipped via (DHL) trucking-required and need to be delivered on a pallet which also will prevent damage of this type of heavier furniture.
- Shipping to ALASKA and HAWAII will be quoted separately due to carrier charges by boat or air.
- Shipping outside of the US including Puerto Rico and the Bahamas the buyer must supply USA Dinettes with a freight forwarder in order for us to ship. Orders for any area outside of the US should be discussed via phone or email with the exact specifications.
- When placing an order online you must verify if the shipping is different than the address on your Credit Card in order for us to assure that your product reaches the proper destination. If you have any special requests or directions for shipping we must be contacted with your name and order number to verify that the delivery is possible via phone or email. Most people will contact us directly.
- Larger orders and commercial orders that include items shipped from different manufacturers or our location may be delivered separately depending on the type of furniture you purchase.
- Orders can be shipped anywhere from 1-7 weeks depending on what you order. We do offer guaranteed shipping for some products only. You can call or email our representatives directly for a better estimate of when your order will be shipped.
- We cannot ship to PO, APO or FPO Boxes.
- Custom orders can also take from 1-7 weeks depending on the variables on the specific order.
Damaged & Lost Products through Shipping:
Shipments are rarely lost or damaged through shipping however you should follow these guidelines in case this ever occurs. This will assure that the proper actions can be taken by the customer.
Always count and inspects the outsides of your package(s) for damages, and document on the delivery ticket before the delivery person leaves. If you do not have time to inspect all of the packages before the carrier leaves and you are suspect to the appearance of any box please be sure to have this noted on the delivery receipt if you do not get a chance to inspect all boxes, (please note the “customer will contact the carrier within 24 hours”). This will allow you the time to inspect the boxes and let the carrier know if there are any problems with the packages you will contact them back promptly if there are any such damages.
- Always verify the number of packages delivered to you and verify this with the packing slip and the carriers receipt.
- You should unpack your order and check for damages. ( If any damages are discovered, keep the shipping package and all of the packing contents within and ask the shipper of your product to please inspect this immediately. All requests to the shipper must be in writing, please state that this was requested within 24 hours of delivery.
- Please contact one of representatives with all of the pertinent information including your full name, order number, shipping info and the tracking number.
- You must send in a written request before shipping back any products to our manufacturers or our warehouse without a written consent and authorization by USA Dinettes before returning your product.
USA Dinettes RETURN POLICY
All sales that are special orders are final sales.
No returns accepted or refunds given.
We may, however, at our discretion, make an exception to this policy, in which case a 25% handling and restocking fee applies, plus actual shipping costs. The customer is responsible for repackaging the merchandise in the original packing and boxes and returning it freight pre-paid and insured in the original cartooning to USA Bar Stools.
You must obtain a return request before shipping any returns, No returns are allowed after 14 days of receipt of goods.
The customer is responsible for inspecting the product at time of delivery. In the event that you receive damaged merchandise you must make all notations on the freight bill and notification must be made to USA Dinettes within 3 days.
Do not return any item to the manufacturer or USA Dinettes without prior written authorization. Unauthorized returns cannot be processed.
USA Dinettes and Bar Stools, where you’re furnishing dreams come true. We thank you for your business.
- Pay by Credit Card USA Dinettes offers secure credit card payments online or by phone.
- Faxing your Order-
Fax Us At: 954-475-1914
- Order By Phone- You may call USA Dinettes during normal business hours and our friendly sales representatives will assist you in ordering by phone. We are always happy to hear from you.
CALL US TOLL FREE AT: 866-494-1544
- Pay by Check or Wire Transfer
- Check-If you place an order and would like to pay by check we would be more than happy. You can place your order with us and once we have received your check and funds have cleared we will process your order immediately.
USA Bar Stools
4200 South University Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33328
- Wire Transfers- Please call for instructions on how to wire money to USA
Email Your Order:
If you would like to order via email you must email the following information to
- Telephone Number(s) where you can be reached
- Product Name, Item number and quantity
- Shipping address if not the same as your credit card
- Your credit card number with expiration date (If you choose not to include your credit card number via email we would be happy to call you for your information.
- Please include any specific notes that may be important to the order or any questions you may have.